FOOD AND AGRICULTURAL RESEARCH AND EXTENSION INSTITUTE
Renting of office space with amenities to accommodate Sub office at Long Mountain
- The Food and Agricultural Research and Extension Institute (FAREI) intends to rent a building of approximately 20m² to 30m² along Royal Road Long Mountain for a duration of three years in the first instance with the possibility of renewal thereafter. The building should provide amenities such as water and electricity supply, parking, toilet facilities etc.
- Prospective owners of office space/building are invited to submit their proposal on the prescribed form giving full details of their buildings, that is a layout plan and site location , evidence of ownership and approved permits from District Council and Fire Services, brief description of co-tenants in the building (if applicable), date office space may be made available.
- Interested parties are requested to call at FAREI Head Office, Réduit, during office hours to collect the prescribed form. The form may also be downloaded from FAREI’s website at www.farei.mu
- Bids should be deposited in the Tender Box located at FAREI Head Office, Réduit, not later than 17 August 2018 at 30 hours at latest. Bids by post or hand delivered should reach the Chief Executive Officer, FAREI, Réduit by the same date and time at latest. Late bids will be rejected. Bids received by e-mail will not be considered.
- The FAREI reserves the right to accept or reject any bid, to annul the bidding process and reject all bids at any time prior to award of contract without thereby incurring any liability.
Date: 27 July 2018
Download Application Form (you may also right click and save link for later use)